The Engine Bay understand that your safety is critical which is why we are glad to announce that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are available from our Salisbury Plain car service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Salisbury Plain
When thinking of brakes, do not ignore them until brake repairs are actually required.
Routine investigations with our 65 point vehicle report, which is carried out during every full car service conducted by The Engine Bay, are essential in checking your braking system is ready to stop safely. Our expert mechanics can be trusted to inform you should they detect that repairs or servicing of your car's brakes are a wise move so it doesn't translate to an expensive issue.
Brake services on offer at The Engine Bay include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flush And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace The Brake Disc And Drum
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Replace The Brake Hoses And Lines
- Replacement Of Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you pick up on any tell tale signs that your car's brake system might be due for repairs or service book now and get your vehicle's brakes checked out from our Salisbury Plain car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be on the lookout for:
- Sticky Brake Pedal
- Excessive Noise From Brakes
- Swerving When Braking
- Vibration Whenever Brakes Are Used
- Brake Light Always On
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Changes In Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Appears Hard
To find out more regarding brake warning signs and their hypothetical causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing